On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 11:17 AM, Erik Iverson wrote: > > >> I have same same error. The steps I took are as follows; >> >> - Downloaded MobilOrg app for iPhone. >> - Created an account on Dropbox. >> - Linked Mobilorg to Dropbox account. >> - Created test entry in Mobilorg. >> - Attempted to sync. >> >> Error returned "Error syncing changes. An error was encountered while >> attempting to fetch mobileorg.org from the server. The error was: >> Unexpected error" >> >> On my Dropbox account, I see: >> >> MobileOrg\.dropbox >> >> > But you need to run org-mobile-push from Emacs, and set any > variables it relies on. I forget which, but they are in the > manual. > Ah, so I have to have an existing org-mobile-push'ified ".org" file in Dropbox prior to syncing? I don't think this is really made clear in the instructions. I didn't know that there was an org-mobile-push dependency between Emacs and Mobileorg. I had the impression that Mobilorg could be used stand-alone. I'll try this and report back. -Luke