From: John Hendy <jw.hendy@gmail.com>
To: Eric Schulte <schulte.eric@gmail.com>
Cc: emacs-orgmode <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: TikZ to separate file (babel?) possible?
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 16:43:44 -0500	[thread overview]

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 6:01 PM, Eric Schulte <schulte.eric@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> First my previously pasted :exports code will throw errors on
> interactive evaluation (i.e. when not exporting), this alternative
> should be more robust.
>
>  :exports (if (and (boundp 'latexp) latexp) "code" "results")
>
> As for placing latex headers in a latex code block, I don't believe that
> is currently possible.  I do agree it would be nice for latex code
> blocks to inherit latex headers from the containing Org-mode buffer but
> that would be a non-trivial piece of development, which I just don't
> have time for at the moment.
>
> I've just added a :headers argument which should allow changing things
> like fonts that need to take place in the headers portion of the latex
> file.  See the following examples, passing both a single header and a
> list of headers.

> #+begin_src latex :headers \usepackage{lmodern} :file name1.pdf
>  Eric Schulte
> #+end_src
>
> #+results:
> [[file:name1.pdf]]
>
> #+begin_src latex :headers '("\\usepackage{mathpazo}"
> "\\usepackage{fullpage}") :file name2.pdf
>  Eric Schulte
> #+end_src
>
> #+results:
> [[file:name2.pdf]]
>
> Please pull this down and let me know if it works for you.

Just pulled, make clean && make && make doc && make install. Tried it and I
get the default font for the first and Palatino for the second, but the
lmodern is not appearing to change what's going on. I tried what usually
works for me:

\renewcommand{\rmdefault}{cmss}

and this did not work to make it sans serif. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
John