On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 11:34 AM, Matt Price wrote: > > > - Sven says something about using org-remember to do the same work -- it's > not clear to me whether you have that working, Sven. In any case would it > be difficult to use org-capture instead of the diary? That would certainly > be better for my workflow, since i'm not in my calendar view very often > (htough i suppose if i'm making an appointment maybe i ought to be. > so, having looked at the code a little more closely, I guess my question is, can erik's defadvice be converted somehow into a hook that gets executed at the end of an org-capture event, provided that the org-capture template is suitably set up? I don't really understand how defadvice works, and where, for instance, ad-get-arg gets its arguments from (so that the relevant calendar fields can be defined properly). Matt > > >