Thanks. I just got this working, and it's only imports google docs as text. I'm really after some way to import rich format (not so rich, heading tags, bullets and hyperlinks). I can get the information out of google docs easily enough as html, pdf, word, etc. But how do I get it into org-mode? On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 2:41 AM, Puneeth Chaganti wrote: > On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 9:13 PM, Le Wang wrote: > > Hi all, > > Does anyone have a good workflow for doing this? I keep a bunch of notes > on > > google docs with a plain outline structure of using styles "Heading 1", > etc, > > bullets and hyperlinks. All of this is easily doable in org-mode. It > would > > be great if I import them into org. Now that I find myself editing in > Emacs > > more and more, the editing features of Google docs just don't cut it any > > more. I'm using Windows with the cygwin tool stack. > > T V Raman's g-client package allows you to edit google docs from with > in Emacs and it also has support for publishing from org. More > information is available in this blog-post [0] that I came across. > > HTH, > Puneeth > > [0] > http://blog.vivekhaldar.com/post/1649745633/editing-google-docs-in-emacs > -- Le