I am trying to use org-mode and c-mode together with using the Two-Mode-Mode (http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/MultipleModes). I'd like to embed org-mode comments inside a c file, using org-mode for commenting c code, something that would be quite useful I thought. something like this ------- /* * Description ** TODO write */ int func1() { int i = 0; } ------ The two-mode-mode.el defines the default mode to be c-mode and the .. chunks to be org-mode. The problem now is that the * headers will fold past the marker. My question is: - is there another multi-mode that works with org - is there a #break style tag in org-mode that lets me define a section end: i.e.: * Description ** TODO write #break This belongs to Description. #break not folded Where I can define a subsection to end. When I then for instance TAB on "** TODO write" only the ** TODO write #break will fold. If I TAB on "* Description" only the part up till "not folded" will fold. -- Greetings Konrad