Dear subscribers, I haven't found much information about org-crypt and org-mobile-crypt. Will these topics be expanded in the org-manual? I would be delighted if anyone could teach me (informatively) how to succeed with the following two tasks: 1. Encrypt a "password-table" I keep in an org-file when saved to disk, while text would be plain in the buffer. (Best if it can be "transparent" without passwords, but that is not a must.) 2. Encrypt files on the Dropbox server, in a "transparent" way, so that I do not need to use passwords to sync between org and Iphone (which I let Emacs do automatically once each day). Thanks in advance, Magnus