* OrgCamp in Paris, January 22nd
@ 2011-01-06 14:20 Bastien
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Bastien @ 2011-01-06 14:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Dear all,

some parisian Orgers are gathering for the first OrgCamp on earthn® :)

  "OrgCamps are informal events where people gather IRL to contribute
   to Org by discussing how they use it and by doing contributions to
   the code, the manuals and the online tutorials."

Here is the wiki for this event:

  http://www.lifehacking.fr/mediawiki/index.php/OrgModeCampJanvier2011#Participants

  # Location: FPH, 38 rue Saint Sabin, 75011 Paris
  # Time: 2pm-8pm

I added a page on Worg to gather information on OrgCamps:

  http://orgmode.org/worg/orgcamps.html

We will have wifi, so I guess some of us will be on freenode#org-mode.

Thanks a lot to Frédéric Couchet (madix on IRC) for setting this up!

--
 Bastien