Hi, I´m totally fascinated by the possibilities of org-mode! But obviously I lack computer knowledge to install it. Please help! I want to install org-mode on windows xp and later on windows 7. Up to now, I don´t use Emacs. Where can I find a tutorial or in which way can I get enough knowledge to understand the Installation and Activation part of the manual? Preferably, but not necessarily in german. Thanks so much for a (quick) reply, I´m really looking forward to it. Best regards, Lars Labryga