Hi all, Does anyone have a good workflow for doing this? I keep a bunch of notes on google docs with a plain outline structure of using styles "Heading 1", etc, bullets and hyperlinks. All of this is easily doable in org-mode. It would be great if I import them into org. Now that I find myself editing in Emacs more and more, the editing features of Google docs just don't cut it any more. I'm using Windows with the cygwin tool stack. As a side note, is there a way to paste rich content (hyperlinks) into emacs on Windows? I think an org screen cast where this worked on OS X. Thanks. -- Le