As I use a color-theme, I'll try another one. Thanks 2010/8/23 Sebastian Rose > Emmanuel Di Pretoro writes: > > Hi, > > > > I've compiled my own emacs based on the git repository, but with this > > version of emacs, I can't export anymore to HTML. The error message is > > « face-attribute: Invalid face: off ». So the problem is related to > > htmlize.el (so my excuses for this non strictly orgmode post). Anybody > has > > faced this problem? Is there a solution? > > > > I guess you should check your face definitions. Something about faces > changed this summer in emacs-24, but I can't recall what it was. > > > > I cannot reproduce this problem. > > My emacs-24 is eight days old. > > > Sebastian > >