Hey orgsters, Export started behaving weirdly for me earlier this week. When I export to HTML or ASCII to a temporary buffer, I get the attached backtrace. This occurs in emacs 24 (Aquamacs) with org-mode 7.4. The error does not occur if I export to file. Also, exporting to a temporary buffer works as expected in emacs 23.2 with org-mode 7.4 in terminal emacs. Error occurs with every file I have tried in the past few days. Can anyone else reproduce? I'll come up with a minimal working example if needed. Thanks for any pointers. Jeff -- Jeffrey Horn http://www.failuretorefrain.com/jeff/