Hey Markus, http://orgmode.org/manual/Pushing-to-MobileOrg.html#Pushing-to-MobileOrg If you configure org-mobile-files to contain just the files you want copied over, then that is all that will be synced during an org-mobile-push http://matburt.net On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 7:43 PM, Markus Heller wrote: > Hello list, > > I'm wondering if it is possible to specify a list of files for use with > MobileOrg, as opposed to having all agenda files sync'ed. > > In case you're wondering why I would like to do this: I'm working for a > company, and I cannot put confidential information on a public webserver > (I know Dropbox is encrypted and I can encrypt my org files). I'd like > to be able to just have one file with appointments etc. and one file > with TODO items, nothing else. > > Is this possible? From looking at the org manual, it doesn't seem like > it. > > Thanks and Cheers > Markus > > > _______________________________________________ > Emacs-orgmode mailing list > Please use `Reply All' to send replies to the list. > Emacs-orgmode@gnu.org > http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/emacs-orgmode >