On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 1:00 PM, Water Lin wrote: > > I want to generate an index file which we usually called as > sitemap.html. So in my project setting, I use following line to generate > this file: > --------- > :auto-index t ; Generate index.org automagically... > :index-filename "sitemap.org" ; ... call it sitemap.org ... > :index-title "Sitemap" ; ... with title 'Sitemap'. > --------- > > But in this generated sitemap file, I also want to show a tag for which > file. This is something like the tag we showd in Table of Content of > each file. By this tag, I can get some brief information of this file. > > I check the manual, there are two kinds of tag we can add at the > begining of each file, there are: > This I can actually answer, but I do not think these relate to the thing you are trying to do! > ----------- > #+TAGS: > This one is to set up the headline tags you would use in this buffer, like #+TAGS: home work urgent > #+FILETAGS: > And these are tags that apply to all headlines in file, as if they were all children of an imaginary 0-level headline from which they inherit. Greetings Juri