I think I've fixed these, although I'm not an expert in the exporting. Let me know if there's anything else, or if I screwed up anything when trying to figure out how to make a git patch(looks like it worked, though.) Thanks, Nathaniel Flath On Sat, Nov 13, 2010 at 7:16 AM, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Hello, > >>>>>> Nathaniel Flath writes: > >> Are there any further issues? > > Also, as you changed `org-item-beginning-re' into a function, there > are a few places outside org-list.el that need to be modified > accordingly. > > And exporters (mainly HTML and DocBook) should be aware of > alphabetical bullets. > > Regards, > > -- Nicolas >