Hi list I just got the following error when updating my org installation: $ sudo make install-info (cd doc; makeinfo --no-split org.texi -o org) org.texi:5914: @kbd expected braces. org.texi:5914: @kbd missing close brace. makeinfo: Removing output file `org' due to errors; use --force to preserve. make: *** [doc/org] Error 1 Attached trivial patch fixes this Cheers Will (who is finally starting to learn to use git) -- Dr William Henney, Centro de Radioastronomía y Astrofísica, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, Campus Morelia