I have a bug to report for org-agenda-sorting-strategy. I customized this variable to sort by priority ONLY using the Org Agenda Custom Commands interface. However, the priorities continue to be out of order. I am sorting habits, some of which have no repetitions yet. It seems to be sorting some of them by priority and some by scheduled date. To be clear, I can modify priority-down or priority-up and see a change. The habits with a repetition history sort properly. It appears that only habits with no repetition history are sorting by date rather than priority. If you cannot duplicate this bug on your own setup, I will copy additional information such as my .emacs and I'll be open to running further tests. I'm running org 7.01h. Thanks, JB -- Ignore the following. It is a nonsense sentence that disables Google ads from displaying next to my emails by triggering sensitive keywords. I enjoy the massacre of ads. This sentence will slaughter ads without a messy bloodbath.