* How to match items with tags and special todo keyword
@ 2010-10-26 15:23 bar tomas
From: bar tomas @ 2010-10-26 15:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode List

Hi,
I like to create an agenda view of all items that have a specific tag
and also a specific TODO keyword.
I've tried with

C-c a M

but this retrieves all TODO items that are not DONE but I would like
to match only a specific TODO keyword (I've defined my own TODO
categories with +SEQ_TODO)

Many thanks for any help

Tomas Bar

* Re: How to match items with tags and special todo keyword
@ 2010-10-27  1:10 ` Bernt Hansen
From: Bernt Hansen @ 2010-10-27  1:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bar tomas; +Cc: Org Mode List

bar tomas <bartomas@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
> I like to create an agenda view of all items that have a specific tag
> and also a specific TODO keyword.
> I've tried with
>
> C-c a M
>
> but this retrieves all TODO items that are not DONE but I would like
> to match only a specific TODO keyword (I've defined my own TODO
> categories with +SEQ_TODO)

Try

C-c a m TAG/!TODOKW RET

where TAG is the tag you want to match and TODOKW is the todo keyword
you want.

ie.

C-c a m misc/!NEXT RET

to find all tasks with a tag 'misc' and a todo keyword of NEXT.

HTH,
Bernt

* Re: How to match items with tags and special todo keyword
@ 2010-10-27  1:14 ` Juan Pechiar
From: Juan Pechiar @ 2010-10-27  1:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bar tomas; +Cc: Org Mode List

Hi Bar,

You should use C-c a m, and use a search string of the form

    mytag+TODO="WAITING"

This matches for a specific TODO state (for example, WAITING).

Check the corresponding  manual section here:

http://orgmode.org/manual/Matching-tags-and-properties.html#Matching-tags-and-properties

BR
.j.

@ 2010-10-27 15:36   ` bar tomas