Hi, I've been using org-mode for a little while now, and finding it very useful --- thanks! Would you consider a patch along the lines of the attached, to bury the calendar buffer once you've chosen a date via "C-c ."? I often want to do switch-to-other-buffer to check something in the most recently used buffer, and find myself looking at the calendar instead. Regards, Ben. (The '-diff-wU10' one ignores whitespace changes, so you can see what I've done; the '-diff-U10' one includes all whitespace changes, for better applying.)