* Org-babel games screencast
@ 2010-11-26 22:10 David O'Toole
From: David O'Toole @ 2010-11-26 22:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

Here's a presentation I made, sorry it's a bit rough but here goes:

http://lispgamesdev.blogspot.com/2010/11/lisp-game-development-screencast-1.html

* Re: Org-babel games screencast
@ 2010-11-26 23:43 ` Eric Schulte
From: Eric Schulte @ 2010-11-26 23:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi David,

This looks great, and is a very good introduction to code block usage in
Org-mode.

Would you mind adding a link to this video to the Babel/uses page?
http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/uses.php

At some point I'd like to start generating and compiling Babel
screencasts, but until that happens I think the uses page is the best
place to collect these things.

Thanks for sharing! -- Eric

@ 2010-11-29 14:40 ` Mark A. Hershberger
From: Mark A. Hershberger @ 2010-11-29 14:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

"David O'Toole" <dto1138@gmail.com> writes:

> Here's a presentation I made, sorry it's a bit rough but here goes:
>
> http://lispgamesdev.blogspot.com/2010/11/lisp-game-development-screencast-1.html

This is awesome.  I've only been barely following Babel, and wasn't
aware of slime integration.  While I plan on going back and looking at
the list archives, is there any place that you would recommend as the
best place to start if your goal is to duplicate the sort of things
you've done with org-mode and outline-formatted code?

Mark.

--
http://hexmode.com/

War begins by calling for the annihilation of the Other,
    but ends ultimately in self-annihilation.