Hello everyone, Sorry for bouncing, but I got no response, and this behavior seems to me like a bug, I encountered the following weird behavior: When I set the option to #+OPTIONS: tags:nil, and export an org file to an iCal file, the tag part of the heading is still included in the description. E.g.: #+OPTIONS: tags:nil * TODO do this :tag: Is exported as: BEGIN:VTODO SUMMARY:do this :tag: END:VTODO Beside being redundant, it also makes the entry in a calendar application ugly. What I want is to see the summary without the whitespace and tag part. Can this behavior be configured or patched somehow? Thanks, Guy Wiener