From: Matthew Jones <bsdmatburt@gmail.com>
To: julien cubizolles <j.cubizolles@free.fr>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: MobileOrg Android 0.1_alpha
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 10:15:14 -0400	[thread overview]

Hey Julien,

The other branch I've been working on is a replacement Preferences screen
that fits the Android paradigm for getting and saving preferences... we need
a better way to represent the preferences so that it's not too difficult to
add new settings and have them be available to the application.   Once I'm
finished with those changes I will merge them back into my 'master' branch
which is where I cut releases from.   There are also some branches
maintained by other people that are features that I hope to merge in very
soon... don't worry, there will be no fragmentation of this application.
Glad to know changing the file name worked for you... let me know if you
discover any other issues.

73,
Matthew W. Jones (KI4ZIB)
http://matburt.net