This is awesome, I am looking forward to using your package. Thanks, cheers M PS I am convinced that when I get some free time I will learn how to program in lisp On Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 3:57 PM, Matt Lundin wrote: > Marvin Doyley writes: > > > Does anybody have a latex-org- importer ? > > I would like to use this as a collaborative tool when working with > > colleagues and students who are versed in latex but not familiar with > > emacs or org mode. Could prove to be very powerful when editing latex > > manuscripts - just import into org edit (my preferred way of working > > with latex) and export back to latex and send to co-authors. > > I have a rudimentary latex2org perl script (ahem, bundle of hacks) born > of necessity that I intend to put up on Worg when I get a chance. I'm > afraid it knows nothing (at the moment) of math formulas. (I did use it > to convert a large manuscript, including biblatex citations, to a nice > clean org file --- a result that brought a smile to my face, however > ugly the script itself might be.) > > I'll try to clean it up and make it available as soon as I can. > > Best, > Matt >