http://jaderholm.com/color-themes/color-theme-colorful-obsolescence.el http://jaderholm.com/color-themes/color-theme-active.el http://jaderholm.com/color-themes/color-theme-wombat.el Please link to don't copy so that as I make changes they'll get updated. Scott On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 4:15 AM, Ian Barton wrote: > I have about as much talent for designing colour themes as the average > goldfish. That's unfair, the goldfish are better than me:) So I use > someone else's them and customize it a bit. > > In a recent bout of fiddling I decided to try out a few new themes. I > searched the mailing list and there has been quite a bit of discussion > about themes for org. However, when I look at Worg > (http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-appearance.php), the > information about colour themes is very sparse. Also when I look at > the org source code the one theme mentioned in Worg (zenburn) isn't in > Worg/color-themes, but there is another one (railscast), which isn't > mentioned on Worg. > > There is also a link to one of Bastien's pages at > http://www.cognition.ens.fr/~guerry/org-color-themes.htmlwhich is now > a Monty Python parrot (deceased). > > I would like to tidy up the Worg section on themes and add a screen > shot for each theme. > > Colour themes I have been able to find .el files for. > color-theme-colorful-obsolescence.el > color-theme-railscast.el > color-theme-tangotango.el > color-theme-zenburn.el > color-theme-sva.el > > However, color-theme-sva.el seems to have at least one syntax error, > so if Sebastien Vauban fixes it before I do, perhaps he could post > anlother version here. > > There is one theme mentioned in the mailing list where I can't find an > .el file: color-theme-cl-frame.el > > If anyone would like to post their theme as a reply to this message, I > would be happy to incorporate it into Worg. > > Ian. > > _______________________________________________ > Emacs-orgmode mailing list > Please use `Reply All' to send replies to the list. > Emacs-orgmode@gnu.org > http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/emacs-orgmode >