On Sat, Nov 13, 2010 at 1:12 AM, Carsten Dominik wrote: > > On Nov 10, 2010, at 3:46 AM, Jianshi Huang wrote: > >> Hi, >> >> I know I can include any file using #+INCLUDE. >> >> I need to include several org files, but they were edited >> independently as a complete document. >> >> Now I want to lower the levels of headers in these org files >> automatically during inclusion. Is there a way to do that? > > No.  But since #+include accepts arguments, it could be implemented, > something like > > #+include "aaa.org" :minlevel 4 > > or so.  I would accept a good patch to this effect. Here's a patch. I tested it with a simple document and works fine. Thanks, Puneeth