* Does new version 7.01 break mail-archive-file-name?
@ 2010-08-11  7:19 I. Sosa Mayor
From: I. Sosa Mayor @ 2010-08-11  7:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Dear list,

first of all, many thanks for this wonderful piece of software and for
this wonderful list.

I use to send my emails with emacs (gnus) and use the variable:

(setq mail-archive-file-name "~/sent-items")

After upgrading to orgmode 7.01 sent mails are not being archived in
this file. They are not archived at all. With version 6.36c there was
not this issue.

Thnaks in advance.

I.

* Re: Does new version 7.01 break mail-archive-file-name?
@ 2010-08-11  8:56 ` Noorul Islam K M
From: Noorul Islam K M @ 2010-08-11  8:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: I. Sosa Mayor; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

"I. Sosa Mayor" <joseleopoldo1792@gmail.com> writes:

> Dear list,
>
> first of all, many thanks for this wonderful piece of software and for
> this wonderful list.
>
> I use to send my emails with emacs (gnus) and use the variable:
>
> (setq mail-archive-file-name "~/sent-items")
>
> After upgrading to orgmode 7.01 sent mails are not being archived in
> this file. They are not archived at all. With version 6.36c there was
> not this issue.

While you are inside Gnus what is the value of mail-archive-file-name?

C-h v mail-archive-file-name

Thanks and Regards
Noorul