Thanks for your code, and for your help. I don't know what I did yesterday, but today, I got queried whether to allow BIND values in the buffer, and I then managed to see s5-demo.org in S5 mode in my browser, but something is messed up in the display. I see the first slide, but "in a layer below it", the html text appears, and thus I have two layers of text which, one which scrolls (below) and one static (on top). I checked it with two firefox versions and two S5 versions but the problem remains. I put the resulting html file at: http://imagic.weizmann.ac.il/~dov/s5test/s5-demo.html Do you have any idea of what wrong? Thanks! Dov On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 02:53, Yann Hodique wrote: > >>>>> "Dov" == Dov Grobgeld writes: > > > I tried to get the s5 presentation mode from > > https://github.com/sigma/org-s5running, but I'm missing something. I > > followed all the steps in the README, > > but how do you generate the S5:ified html? I tried simply doing [C-c C-e > b] > > but it did not open up in s5 mode. What am I missing? Should the > generated > > html contain the contents of preamble in org-s5.el? It does not. > > Hi, > > I'm the author of this little hack, so first thanks for your interest :) > You're right, the goal is to have it work by just exporting to html, so > C-c C-e b should just work. > > I suspect that you might have not inserted the magic line > ,---- > | #+SETUPFILE: s5.org > `---- > at the beginning of the file you're trying to export as s5. > > Re-reading the README, I must admit it's far from being clear that the > magic comes from there... (will fix that immediately) > > Does that help ? > > Yann. > > -- > "There is no escape--we pay for the violence of our ancestors. " > > -- from "The Collected Sayings of Muad'Dib" by the Princess Irulan > > > _______________________________________________ > Emacs-orgmode mailing list > Please use `Reply All' to send replies to the list. > Emacs-orgmode@gnu.org > http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/emacs-orgmode >