No luck. I'll keep searching around, and I'll post if I find a solution. Really appreciate your help, however. On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 9:21 AM, Nick Dokos wrote: > Buck Brody wrote: > > > Nick, thanks for your help. Unfortunately, when I try to save my > customization (~/other/sha1sum.exe), I get the following message: > > > > Symbol's value as variable is void: ~/other/sha1sum\.exe > > > > I have no idea why that would be: the type of the variable is string, so > why anything is trying to interpret it as a symbol is beyond me. The > backslash before the period is also suspicious, but I don't see how it > would cause this problem. All I can suggest is: > > o try again carefully. > o find somebody around who can help. > > Alternatively, you can add this to your .emacs: > > (setq org-mobile-checksum-binary "~/other/sha1sum.exe") > > Make sure that that is placed *after* you load any customization file > (or make sure that you erase any customization for this variable: click > on State and select "Erase customization"). > > HTH, > Nick > >