I use org-mode with pyBlosxom, though I haven't posted anything for a month of Sundays. I don't use org-mode to maintain the blog, only to compose. Generally, I just export a subtree to HTML and save that in a folder that pyBlosxom knows about. The only catch is the need to strip the id attributes that org-mode adds (because they will be duplicated between entries). Smarter things to do would be to either add a Markdown exporter to org-mode, or to add an org-markup interpreter to pyBlosxom, but I haven't been sufficiently motivated to do either of those. I also do all this manually, because it's just not very much work to do so. On Sat, Mar 5, 2011 at 12:42 PM, Vinh Nguyen wrote: > Dear list, > > Is anyone currently using org-mode in conjunction with pyblosxom or > blosxom for their blogs? I think there might be a few out there doing > so because I found > [[http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/18069][this]] thread > referring to it. If so, do you have any notes to share? I'm > exploring the idea of migrating from wordpress to it. Thanks. > > -- Vinh > > -- Jason F. McBrayer http://jfm.carcosa.net/