I guess you have an ancient version of org mode. (do M-x org-version, after org-mode has started. Current release version is 7.01h). See how to get the latest version here: http://orgmode.org/manual/Installation.html#Installation And find the link to the latest version on: http://orgmode.org Org mode has expanded exponentially since the version it looks like you have. If you want the very latest, follow the instructions on installing the development version. Scot On Sat, Oct 16, 2010 at 3:55 PM, Chris Malone wrote: > Hi, > > I'm using emacs version 22.2.1 on a Fedora Core 9 machine. I'm new to > org-mode and am interested in using it to write LaTeX documents/Beamer > presentations. When I load the export dispatcher with C-c C-e, however, I > do not have the "l" option for LaTeX export; I only have the following: > > [t] insert the export option template > [v] limit export to visible part of outline tree > > [a] export as ASCII > [h] export as HTML > [b] export as HTML and browse immediately > [x] export as XOXO > > [i] export current file as iCalendar file > [I] export all agenda files as iCalendar files > [c] export agenda files into combined iCalendar file > > [F] publish current file > [P] publish current project > [X] publish... (project will be prompted for) > [A] publish all projects > > > Is there something that I need to turn on in my .emacs file or an > additional module that needs to be installed to have access to the LaTeX > exporter? > > Chris > > > _______________________________________________ > Emacs-orgmode mailing list > Please use `Reply All' to send replies to the list. > Emacs-orgmode@gnu.org > http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/emacs-orgmode >