Hi Don't know if this is trivially answered... I'm thinking about using org-mode for a collection of code-snippets which are executed by a click on a link My first idea was to use orgs hyperlink syntax but there I have two problems 1. something like [[shell:code][NAME]] can't be multiline 2. for perl code I'll need to escape certain characters when using [[shell:...] or [[elisp:...] my second idea was org-babel, but AFAI see 1. it seems to execute code-snippets only when exporting 2. the code can't be hidden behind a NAME in a link text Is there a way to combine both ways? A hyperlink which executes a codesnippet (which is per default folded away)? something like? * [[exec:following snippet][name] #+begin_src perl for $i (1..9){ print $i; } #+end_src or * Title #+begin_src perl :hyperlink name for $i (1..9){ print $i; } #+end_src Thanks for any help -- rolf