Hi, I think that what it already does But if you mean you should use \maketitlte before \begin{document} you could do it like this: #+BIND: org-export-latex-title-command "" #+LATEX_HEADER: \maketitle Regards, CP 2011/3/4 Suvayu Ali > Hi Orgers, > > I am trying to write my thesis as per my university style. It requires > I use the \title{Thesis title} command before the > > \begin{document} > ... > \end{document} > > Is there any way to do that? Thanks for any thoughts. > > -- > Suvayu > > Open source is the future. It sets us free. > >