Giovanni, thank you, #+OPTIONS: f:nil creator:nil fixed both issues. Thank you, Juri. On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 3:24 PM, Giovanni Ridolfi wrote: > Juri Artamonov writes: > > > Hello Guys,could you please advice how I can1. To remove "HTML > > generated by org-mode 6.31a in emacs 23" in result html file after > > export it?2. > Please have a look to the manual section: "Export options" > > author: turn on/off inclusion of author name/email into exported file > email: turn on/off inclusion of author email into exported file > creator: turn on/off inclusion of creator info into exported file > timestamp: turn on/off inclusion creation time into exported file > > >I have "cf[10570]" as a text in original file but emacs treat is a link > >in result HTML mode, how I can force emacs to treat it as text? > > in the same section: > > :OPTIONS: f:nil > > Giovanni >