From: "Filippo A. Salustri" <salustri@ryerson.ca>
To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: advice re organizing todo agenda items
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 22:55:04 -0400	[thread overview]

I'm hoping someone can offer some advice.
In my agenda is a todo list.  Let's say there's 10 things in the list.  What
I'd like to do is rotate the items, i.e.
1. I work on the first item for a while.
2. When I'm done for now, I'd like to push it down to the bottom of the
list.
3. Work on the next item (which is now at the top).
4. Wash, rinse, repeat.

If the items were all in 1 file, I could just refile an item to push it to
the bottom of the file or section.
The problem is that they're not in just 1 file.

At the moment, I'm subverting effort to fill that role.  By changing the
effort, I can move things around in the list.  But it's (a) a subversion of
effort and (b) just generally kludgy.

Anyone got any ideas?

Cheers.
Fil