On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 10:27 PM, Nick Dokos wrote: > Why would you need to coordinate with the session author about advising > a function? It's your own personal advice and you can do whatever you > want. Of course, as Carsten pointed out, there is good advice and there > is bad advice, and you should only give good advice. But you are not > requesting any changes to the session code. You just stick the advice in > your .emacs and that's that. > > Am I missing something? The defadvice is a hack until session can be changed to not need it. I assume I won't be the only one to ever find this useful. -- Le