* org-open-at-point misses org headlines with statistics cookies
@ 2010-09-14 13:34 Antti Kaihola
From: Antti Kaihola @ 2010-09-14 13:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

In an .org file, I have headlines like this:

    * example 1 [1/2]
    * example 2 [5%]

org-store-link/org-insert-link creates the following markup for them:

    [[file:test.org::*example%201%201%202][example 1]]
    [[file:test.org::*example%202%205][example 2]]

When I invoke org-open-at-point on those links, Emacs switches to the
correct buffer but displays this in the minibuffer:

    No match - create this as a new heading? (y or n)

If I create a non-org (e.g. .txt) file with lines which are identical
to the headlines above, linking to them works correctly.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-09-14 13:34 UTC | newest]