On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 8:57 PM, Puneeth Chaganti wrote: > > Actually, if you can describe the problems that you were faced with, I > would be interested in spending some time and trying to fix those > problems with Pandoc or atleast report issues and get them fixed. (I > had contributed the original exporter, though my Haskell knowledge is > negligible.) > Upon closer inspection of the google docs exported html, it appears that the problems I had were not pandoc issues but google docs issues. Thanks again. -- Le