In making up lecture and teaching materials, I would find it useful to be able to use noweb references to replicate blocks of org-mode text directly, rather than source code from latex or another language. But org-mode isn't one of the babel-supported languages. Can anyone suggest a tricky way to achieve this result? What I have in mind is something like the following: * One section, exported to a particular document #+srcname: primates #+begin_src org-mode - chimps :: strong, smart and savage - bonobos :: less savage, sexy, smart - orangutans :: kinda asocial, with big arms - gorillas :: really strong, but shy #+end_src Lots of text here. * Another section, exported to a different document Let's review what we know about the primate group. <> -- Phil Branigan