Sory for the long delay - I got caught up in other work. A patchaddressing the sisues brought up is attached. Let me know of anything else. Thanks, Nathaniel Flath On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 8:39 PM, Nathaniel Flath wrote: > I'm working on your comments, should have another patch in the next day or so. > > The only thing I had issue with was the comment about > org-item-beginning-re:  I prefer it as a function for the reasons you > mention, but I'm not particularly attached to this.  Does anyone else > have an opinion? > > Thanks, > Nathaniel Flath > > On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 10:37 AM, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: >> Hello, >> >>>>>>> Nathaniel Flath writes: >> >>> although I'm not an expert in the exporting. Let me know if there's >>> anything else, or if I screwed up anything when trying to figure out >>> how to make a git patch(looks like it worked, though.) >> >> I looked at your patch and here is what I've noticed so far: >> >> >> - There's a bug in `org-cycle-list-bullet' where >>  org-list-can-be-alphabetical is called with argument missing. >> >> - In `org-cycle-list-bullet', variable `top' stores list top point, >>  make use of it instead of recomputing it. >> >> - There's a typo in `org-list-parse-list' (ogr-looking-at-p instead of >>  org-looking-at-p) >> >> - Some parts of the patch are only white-space changes (for example a >>  change in `org-list-automatic-rules' but there are others). You >>  shouldn't include them, as it is not the purpose of the patch. >> >>  It doesn't help understanding your patch either. >> >> - Why did you remove all code comments about lists in org-docbook.el? >> >> - This is not a bug but are you sure you want to make >>  org-item-beginning-re a function? I understand that it permits an >>  user changing the value of `org-alphabetical-lists' to avoid >>  reloading Org, but it looks like syntax overweight to me. >> >>  I mean, anyone wanting to look for a list item will have to remember >>  that it must do a re-search on a function and not a string. >> >> >> Hoping that helps, >> >> Regards, >> >> -- Nicolas >> >