* HTML export of latex typesetting..
@ 2010-11-21 17:44 Madhu Rao
From: Madhu Rao @ 2010-11-21 17:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Sorry for a lame query, but I don't know how to get around this:

I have a few latex fragments - textbf{some text} in an org-mode file.
When I export to HTML, I see them as \textbf{some text}. Is there a way to
get them bold faced in the HTML export?

Thanks.

* Re: HTML export of latex typesetting..
@ 2010-11-21 18:11 ` Ahmed Fasih
From: Ahmed Fasih @ 2010-11-21 18:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Madhu Rao; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

> I have a few latex fragments - textbf{some text} in an org-mode file.
> When I export to HTML, I see them as \textbf{some text}. Is there a way to
> get them bold faced in the HTML export?

I use the org mode markup, *some text* which gets exported correctly
to both Latex and HTML. Hope this helps.

> Thanks.

Ahmed Fasih, BSc
Graduate Research Associate
Electrical & Computer Engineering, The Ohio State University
fasih.1@osu.edu
http://www.ece.osu.edu/~fasiha

* Re: HTML export of latex typesetting..
@ 2010-11-21 18:36   ` Madhu Rao
From: Madhu Rao @ 2010-11-21 18:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Ahmed Fasih <fasih.1 <at> osu.edu> writes:

> > I have a few latex fragments - textbf{some text} in an org-mode file.
> > When I export to HTML, I see them as \textbf{some text}. Is there a way to
> > get them bold faced in the HTML export?
>
> I use the org mode markup, *some text* which gets exported correctly
> to both Latex and HTML. Hope this helps.

Thanks Ahmed. Actually, I need to do the following:
bold-face only a letter of a word. Ex: \textbf{E}macs. orgmode markup
does not work for this: *E*macs.

* Re: Re: HTML export of latex typesetting..
@ 2010-11-28 19:56     ` David Maus
From: David Maus @ 2010-11-28 19:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Madhu Rao; +Cc: emacs-orgmode