On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 8:09 AM, Eric Schulte wrote: > John Hendy writes: > > > Great topic. I agree. This will be quite the overhaul! Perhaps we should > > propose some type of organizing scheme? By level of usage (beg, > > intermediate, adv?), by functional use (notes, todos, exporting, math, > > babel?), etc.? Just some ideas. If one's going to reorganize, might as > well > > do it to the max! > > Maybe if these different organizational schema (usage level, function, > etc...) were captured as tags in the Org-mode files, then the respective > indices could be generated as part of the automated publishing. > Ohhh -- that's fantastic. Categorize so that each entry can be found in multiple ways. I really like that. Somewhat of a blend between wiki intra-linking and bloggish tag cloud browsability?