AH! Perfect. So, the procedure is: - put them wherever you want - all sources are put in a source directory in addition to their published content - link to them via orgmode/worg/sources One question, then... I've tailored the raw org-mode copy to be slightly different than the tutorial I created. Is it possible to have a file pass an option to not be published in #+options or elsewhere? Say I want it put in sources for download but don't want it to get it's own .php page on worg -- is that possible? John On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 9:33 AM, Bastien wrote: > John Hendy writes: > > > Trying to update worg-setup.org but am not finding the worg/sources > directory > > you're referring to. > > The http://orgmode.org/worg/sources/ is only on the server, not on the > Worg repository. > > All .org files from the repo are automatically uploaded to this sources/ > directory on the server. > > See this : > > http://orgmode.org/worg/sources/emacs.el > > HTH, > > -- > Bastien >