On Sun, Sep 19, 2010 at 4:31 PM, Bastien wrote: > Hi John, > > John Hendy writes: > > > Should this be the standard practice now? Images for something in Worg/ > > org-contrib/babel/languages/ob-doc_*.org should be kept in the same > directory? > > I'd suggest this: images linked to only one file should go in the same > directory than this file, images useful for several files could go in > the images/ directory. > > That makes sense. Like the idea. > > Also, is there a list of the directories that are published and those > that are > > not? For example, I also put a downloadable example file here: > > The only directory that is skipped at export time is FIXME/. > > > I'm just wondering if the Worg instructions on how to contribute should > include > > a directory tree of some sort so that the newer contributors like myself > are on > > the same page as everyone else? > > I hope the recent updates on worg-setup.org can help newcomers find > their way :) > > Somewhat. I still don't see: http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/examples/org-babel-gnuplot.org In worg-setup I noticed that unchanged files are not republished and I pushed this last right before all the worg topics started up so perhaps it got missed by the new system. I'm going to modify something, re-push, and see if it works. > Don't hesitate to suggest other improvements! > > -- > Bastien > John