* Git commit animation?
@ 2010-11-08 19:15 John Hendy
From: John Hendy @ 2010-11-08 19:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I've tried to find the message with the git commit animation someone created
quite a while back showing how org contributions have transpired over time.
Is that still being updated? Does it even still exist? Would someone provide
the link and/or code of how it worked? I'd like to look at it for another
application.

Thanks!
John

* Re: Git commit animation?
@ 2010-11-08 19:38 ` Puneeth
From: Puneeth @ 2010-11-08 19:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: John Hendy; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi

On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 12:45 AM, John Hendy <jw.hendy@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've tried to find the message with the git commit animation someone created
> quite a while back showing how org contributions have transpired over time.
> Is that still being updated? Does it even still exist? Would someone provide
> the link and/or code of how it worked? I'd like to look at it for another
> application.

Here are the videos.

org-mode -- http://vimeo.com/11889681
worg -- http://vimeo.com/15968547

These were created using a tool called gource [[
http://code.google.com/p/gource/ ]]

HTH,
Puneeth

* Re: Git commit animation?
@ 2010-11-08 19:42   ` John Hendy
From: John Hendy @ 2010-11-08 19:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Puneeth; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Yes! Many thanks.

John

On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 1:38 PM, Puneeth <punchagan@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 12:45 AM, John Hendy <jw.hendy@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've tried to find the message with the git commit animation someone
> created
> > quite a while back showing how org contributions have transpired over
> time.
> > Is that still being updated? Does it even still exist? Would someone
> provide
> > the link and/or code of how it worked? I'd like to look at it for another
> > application.
>
> Here are the videos.
>
> org-mode -- http://vimeo.com/11889681
> worg -- http://vimeo.com/15968547
>
> These were created using a tool called gource [[
> http://code.google.com/p/gource/ ]]
>
> HTH,
> Puneeth

* Re: Git commit animation?
@ 2010-11-08 21:16   ` Jeff Horn
From: Jeff Horn @ 2010-11-08 21:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Puneeth; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

That just blew my mind. Great stuff!

On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 2:38 PM, Puneeth <punchagan@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 12:45 AM, John Hendy <jw.hendy@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I've tried to find the message with the git commit animation someone created
>> quite a while back showing how org contributions have transpired over time.
>> Is that still being updated? Does it even still exist? Would someone provide
>> the link and/or code of how it worked? I'd like to look at it for another
>> application.
>
> Here are the videos.
>
> org-mode -- http://vimeo.com/11889681
> worg -- http://vimeo.com/15968547
>
> These were created using a tool called gource [[
> http://code.google.com/p/gource/ ]]
>
> HTH,
> Puneeth

Jeffrey Horn
Graduate Lecturer and PhD Student in Economics
George Mason University

(704) 271-4797
jhorn@gmu.edu
jrhorn424@gmail.com

http://www.failuretorefrain.com/jeff/

* Re: Git commit animation?
@ 2010-11-09 18:52     ` Matt Price
From: Matt Price @ 2010-11-09 18:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

has carsten slept since 31 january 2008?  going by the commit history i'd
say maybe he hasn't ...

@ 2010-11-09 19:51       ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2010-11-09 19:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Matt Price; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On Nov 9, 2010, at 12:52 PM, Matt Price wrote:

> has carsten slept since 31 january 2008?  going by the commit
> history i'd say maybe he hasn't ...

:-)  To be honest - I have slept less than I should.

- Carsten