Working on it... if you notice there are broken-linked images right now. The images are pushed to Worg git repo but for some reason are not actually on Worg itself. A fresh git clone reveals that my files are there, but they are not showing up. I wondered if it was just a delay but it's now been two nights. Working on it but be assured that this is my vision too! Hope to work things out swiftly. John 2010/9/14 Sébastien Vauban > Hi John, > > John Hendy wrote: > > [...] My decision to do that resulted in some discussion about putting up > a > > more formal page on Worg for gnuplot's babel language page. > > > > http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/languages/ob-doc-gnuplot.php > > > > [...] Feel free to let me know your thoughts and/or suggestions. I'm sure > > I'll end up tweaking things many more times (I already saw some goof-ups > :) > > I greet such initiatives. My only comment would be that it'd be nice to see > graphics as well on the Worg, so that we can easily make our shop, and see > if > something looks similar to what we try to achieve. > > Best regards, > Seb > > -- > Sébastien Vauban > > > _______________________________________________ > Emacs-orgmode mailing list > Please use `Reply All' to send replies to the list. > Emacs-orgmode@gnu.org > http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/emacs-orgmode >