I too am interested in gnowsys-mode and have been meaning to look more deeply into it. I remember reviewing gnowsys-mode and it looked very interesting and related to the "semantic web" and there was a semantic web workshop in Reston, VA recently--gnowsys-mode was on the agenda. THere may be some exciting apps one could make with a mashup with org-mode and gnowsys-mode (with one or the other as an emacs sub/"minor-mode"). On Sat, Mar 19, 2011 at 6:33 PM, Martin Weigele wrote: > Thank you very much Nagarjuna G - > > Am Samstag, 19. März 2011, 12:19:46 schrieb Nagarjuna G: > > On Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 8:25 PM, Martin Weigele > wrote: > > > Hi all, > > > > > > I've run into some texts about "gnowsys" as a major mode extending org, > > > > >... > >... > > Yes. We use the gnowsys-mode interface for sites running using > > gnowsys. So far this is the only complete interface for gnowsys. > > Mostly used by the developers and those who maintain the sites, such > > as atlas.gnowledge.org > > > > OK I understand now the starting point to understand gnowsys, and, hence, > for gnowsys on top of orgmode is > http://www.gnu.org/software/gnowsys . > > This is so great. > > > I am glad that somewhere some one is interested in this project. It > > is very encouraging. Let me know what kind of usecase you have > > thought about for using gnowsys-mode. > > > The project is even in pre-infancy state, but it is about using such > modelling to understand and learn structures in humanities (for me coming > from > a CS background). > > Martin > >