Thanks for all your response! I've found this page and it explains the name and hex: http://www.unicode.org/charts/PDF/U0080.pdf 00F6 ö LATIN SMALL LETTER WITH DIAERESIS Xin On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 5:33 PM, Bastien wrote: > Nick Dokos writes: > > > It works correctly in headlines, but not in running text. I think [fn:1] > > that it is a bug and that the following patch fixes it: > > I've tested and applied your patch -- thanks for the fix! > > The only problematic situation I can think of is if someone gives this > as an example: > > "C:\Program File\" > > ... where the string `\"' will not be properly exported; quite a > borderline case I'd say. > > Best, > > -- > Bastien >