* MobileOrg for Android v0.4.8
@ 2010-12-09  0:43 C64 Whiz
From: C64 Whiz @ 2010-12-09  0:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

My Droid1 just got updated with Android v2.2.1 (FRG83D) and thought I'd give
WebDav sync'ing over SSL another try.  This time the error I get is "File
https:/......../index.org was not found".  Which is weird in itself as my
web browser finds it fine.

Next, I was informed of an upgrade for MobileOrg 0.4.8 so I upgraded.  Went
into MobileOrg and got a Java null pointer exception...multiple times...in a
row.  When I finally "closed" the error dialogs, my org data was gone.

Next, I uninstalled the app and re-installed fresh.  Attempted a WebDav SSL
Sync and got the same "file https:..... was not found" error.  However, when
I quit and go back into the application there was no more Java null pointer
exception.

Next, I reset my sync settings to the files on my SDCard and my data came
back (though there were still parsing errors).

So, it seems SSL syncing still isn't working but I'm not sure if its
MobileOrg or still Android.  Anyone have other/similar experiences?

--C64Whiz

P.S. FWIW, I tried downloading a file from my SSL server (unknown SSL Cert
signer) and downloading *still* doesn't work.  So above is probably just
still an Android issue.

* Re: MobileOrg for Android v0.4.8
@ 2010-12-09 19:04 ` Matthew Jones
From: Matthew Jones @ 2010-12-09 19:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: C64 Whiz; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi C64, you'll notice that the bug is still open in the bugtracker:
https://github.com/matburt/mobileorg-android/issues

It has not been fixed yet

http://matburt.net

@ 2010-12-10  7:12   ` Matthew Jones