* New lines (return chracter?) in capture templates
@ 2010-11-17 18:13 Jeff Horn
From: Jeff Horn @ 2010-11-17 18:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org-mode ml

Quick question. I'm playing with a new template and the new line
characters are being inserted as string-literals (?) instead of being
read as new lines.

In other words, my template is
,----
| * %U\n *%^{Note Title}* %?\n %i %a
`----

When called, I get the following after typing "Test" at the prompt:
,----
| **** [2010-11-17 Wed 13:11]\n *Test* \n
`----

When the following is expected:
,----
|  **** [2010-11-17 Wed 13:11]
|       *Test*
|       <cursor placed here>
`----

The template is uses date trees.

Thanks for any help.

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Horn
Graduate Lecturer and PhD Student in Economics

(704) 271-4797
jhorn@gmu.edu
jrhorn424@gmail.com

http://www.failuretorefrain.com/jeff/