There was one other thing that I forgot to mention... I've re-enabled installing this application for Android 1.5 phones, you should be able to see it in the Market now. 73, Matthew W. Jones (KI4ZIB) http://matburt.net On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 11:33 AM, Matthew Jones wrote: > Hey folks, I've released MobileOrg 0.4.1 to the Market (find the link > here: http://wiki.github.com/matburt/mobileorg-android/) > > The one big change here is that MobileOrg now supports synchronizing files > that are stored locally on the sdcard (instead of requiring a connection to > a webdav server). This should also support, at least initially, those of > you who would like to use Dropbox. > > Here is an example Dropbox workflow: > > * You've pushed your files into a directory called org/ on your Dropbox > share > * With the Dropbox Android client you download your org files (with the > defaults, this would download the files to /sdcard/dropbox/org/) > * Open MobileOrg and in the Settings screen select the SDCard Synchronizer, > then click on the "Configure Synchronizer Settings" option and enter the > path to the index.org file (in this example: /sdcard/dropbox/org/index.org > ) > * Go back to the main screen and hit "Menu" and then "Sync" > > Capturing notes will create a file 'mobileorg.org' in that same directory > for pushing back into emacs > > If you just have your emacs configuration push to your sdcard when you have > it mounted then it is even easier, though you'll need to remember to unmount > the sdcard from your computer before synchronizing. > > Right now you have to manually type in the path to the index.org file. > There is a way to integrate starting an external file browser (such as Root > Explorer or OI File Manager) that I will integrate into the next version, > but I wanted to give you folks this feature as early as possible. > > I'm still working to integrate the Dropbox API into the application, but it > is a little more involved and requires that they review the application > before I can deploy it. This would make the Dropbox workflow a lot easier > but I'm still working on integrating this. > > 73, > Matthew W. Jones (KI4ZIB) > http://matburt.net >