I have a capture template set to file to refile.org (my default container for TODO tasks, notes (private, work, journal, blog) or other things. That way I can file them out to the right spot later . . especially if I don't have the file or location setup or am not sure which location I am going to handle that item under. However, at times I use C-c C-w and refile them directly to the location I want them . . . Capture worked different than I am used to remember working. So, I used C-c c last night to put a TODO in my agenda for my english homework * TODO English Reading Assignments :ENGL101: ** TODO Reading assignment 1 DEADLINE:<2011-03-14 19:05> ** TODO Reading assignment 2 DEADLINE:<2011-03-14 19:05> ** TODO Reding assignment 3 DEADLINE:<2011-03-14 19:05> When I type C-c C-w to refile it into Homework (engl101.org) it files ** TODO Reding assignment 3 DEADLINE:<2011-03-14 19:05> the last assignement, to the right location but the * TODO English Reading Assignments :ENGL101: ** TODO Reading assignment 1 DEADLINE:<2011-03-14 19:05> ** TODO Reading assignment 2 DEADLINE:<2011-03-14 19:05> goes into the refile.org (the default target for the capture template) In other words, it is only sending, like it is reading from the bottom up until it hits a headline and then refiling that part but throwing the rest to the default? Odd behavior as at times I will catch assignments and make multiple TODO's (same headline level or lower) in a remember and now that I am on capture unless I have a TODO for each bucket their isn't a way to pick the destination.. Or at times I use it for class notes and make a hiearchy out of that and have the heiarchy it refiled in a date-tree. Thoughts? or am I just goofing something up? Matt